IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
We are open and back in the office taking all the precautions under the CDC guidelines. In an effort to keep the safety and health of our patients and staff a priority, we have implemented the following protocol:
- All Materials Left On Site: To avoid cross contamination, we leave our wound cart on site at your facility. The cart is cleaned before and after each patient encounter.
- Supplies: All necessary supplies are single-use, disposable, and left on site.
- Personal Protective Equipment: We know how hard it is to get PPE for your staff, so we bring our own! We have our own face shields, N-95 masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, gowns, surgical caps, and shoe covers, and we store them in the cart we will leave on site.
- No White Coats: We have banned the use of white coats from our practice, as they are too often a source of cross contamination.
- Single Provider Access Per Day: For larger facilities, our providers will only be at your facility on that day. For smaller facilities, our providers undergo a complete change of clothes between facilities.
- Telehealth: We proudly offer telehealth capabilities that are built directly into our web site.
As the situation evolves and we obtain more guidance from the federal and state government, we will continue to update our patients and this page.